Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I am LOST



First when I used to be in crowd, used to come out with rolling tears in and out.
Fear was to get lost in the crowd, not finding people those are my own around.
Without knowing what this feeling exactly is, tears just used to come heart out.
Then started living with this strange fear, now it was not every time as I have become used to of surroundings.
But sometimes used to come with instant force, whenever heart felt some changes around .
Again I craved for an embrace by loved ones, this time I may have started to know it’s a fear of being lost.
Lost due to lack in confidence, lack in talent, lost due to more of expectation, more of pressure.
With this feeling of lack n more I continued to live, overcoming this fear of being lost.
Accepted, every now n then it will happen and will have to be with it all through my life.
Suddenly something new emerged where I was lost in myself. Lost in my own thoughts, in my own words,
In love of someone whom I want to love, wait for something what I want to wait for,
Now there is no fear, to be lost is something that I want to be in my own world.

No comments: